Na-Bua Terms & Conditions
You may also find what you require in our FAQ's and Spa Etiquette articles.
By using this website you are automatically agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this policy. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, please do not continue to use this website.
"We" means Na-Bua.
"You" means yourself, the reader, who has entered this site and/or submitted your personal information whilst registering online or over the telephone.
"Site" means these pages under Na-Bua which allow requesting and viewing details of medicines, health, retail, general & beauty products.
"Service" means any treatment received by a Na-Bua representative, staff member or freelance acting on our behalf, whether at one of our branches or off site.
"Product" means any item you have purchased via this website or over the telephone, or in the Salon.
Use of Web Site - Terms & Conditions:
- Any links displayed on this Site to other Sites or third parties, are provided for your interest only and Na-Bua has no control over these sites, we carry no responsibility or liability for their content or actions.
- A link from our site to another party does not imply any endorsement of that third party or their content.
- Content displayed on this site is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. This site is designed to support, not replace, the relationship between you and your healthcare providers.
- Na-Bua, its directors or related companies shall not be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this Site.
- The contents of this Site are directed solely at those who access the Site from RSA. Your use of this Site is governed by South African Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African court.
- Na-Bua has taken care in the preparation of the content of this Site. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, Na-Bua disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this Site.
- If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable then the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- All services provided by this Site and other technologies are provided on a "best endeavours" basis.
Use of services and/or products supplied by Na-Bua:
- You understand that you should consult your doctor before using any new health products, particularly if you are already under medical care or pregnant.
- Always read any product packaging and labels prior to use of any product.
- If you have, or suspect you may have a health problem you should consult your doctor immediately.
- Please report any damaged product immediately. We will make every reasonable effort to replace any damaged product. Please note that We are unable to accept returns or cancellations of products which you have decided you no longer wish to keep.
- Na-Bua will not be held responsible for lost parcels caused due to an incorrect delivery address entered by the customer. Delivery address cannot be changed once the order has been shipped.
- Na-Bua are unable to refund courier delivery charges. Courier delivery does not guarantee next day delivery. In the event of the parcel not being delivered next day, delivery charges will not be refunded.
- We are not responsible for failure of third party companies' inability to deliver products or services to the correct address or within any particular time or date. You are responsible for signing for packages containing products but any signature provided by third parties at the delivery address given by yourself will be deemed to be receipt of the medicines and fulfillment of Na Bua’s obligations.
- You understand that Na Bua may share your contact details with the manufacturer of items purchased if they offer extended warranty or product aftercare. You can opt out at any time by contacting us.